Lindsay Tabas, Product-Market Fit Expert & Startup Strategist, has been featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Brit + Co, Thrive Global, Technical.ly, and many others. She has dedicated her life to designing technology for people, driving towards a human-first future. After all, are we going to use the machines or are the machines going to use us?
As seen in
Lindsay Tabas is a Product-Market Fit Expert and Startup Strategist. Under Lady Engineer®, Lindsay helps founders design and sell the right product before spending too much with developers building the wrong one. While entrepreneurs and startups are her focus, she also works with investors to perform due diligence, reviewing 50+ startups over the past 4 years.
Looking to interview Lindsay? Please send a request with relevant details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, use this email address to obtain approved photos and headshots.
Interviews, Mentions, & Podcasts
- [500 Startups] 1-Year In: Female Founders Reflect On COVID
- [BoldTV] Designing The Right Product
- [Thrive Global] A Story on How Angel Investors’ Expectations Fail Underrepresented Founders
- [Business Insider] 5 things every founder should know before they even think about raising money
- [Thrive Global] Why Do I Feel Lost When I Need to Move Forward?
- [LeadersIn] Female Founders: Will Their Ascent Change the Corporate World As We Know It?
- [Technical.ly] Why this engineer is betting on women to build the future of tech innovation
- [Forbes] Ready To Disconnect? This Is The Powerful Out Of Office Reply To Use
- [Brit+Co] 5 Ways to Silence Your Inner Critic Once and for All
- [Well Insiders] 5 Ways to Be Way More Productive When You Work From Home
- [The Product Launch Podcast] Product Market Fit and UX with Lab’s Lindsay Tabas
- [Blind Entrepreneurship] Design and sell the right product before spending too much on the wrong one