How likely are you to raise a pre-seed or seed round right now?
Brought to you by:
Let me save you some time on the “Should I? Or, shouldn’t I fundraise?” conversation going on in your head.
“Hope” is a 4-letter word to investors. I don’t want you to hopefully get some investors.
You should know:
- Can you secure a pre-seed or seed round now?
- Is it a good use of your time to be courting investors?
- Or, should you focus on building more validation and traction?
“I took your survey and really liked it. I’m now thinking of how I can use this.”Debbie SchwartzFounder of Road2College.com
“I love the way this quiz works, haven’t taken one like this! And I like the point system delivery at the end.Alison MountfordFounder of EndsAndStems.com
My results feel very accurate.”
Growing a startup requires more than just building a product & getting investment
From product roadmaps to designing user acquisition that works, there are decisions that can make or break your success at every turn.
I help founders design & sell the right product before spending too much (more) money building the wrong one.
The most difficult challenge, even for product management professionals, is going from what customers say to what developers and manufacturers build. That’s my sweet spot.
For those of you who want to fundraise…
While entrepreneurs are my focus, I spend 20% of my time performing due diligence for angel investors. I know what it takes to get them to open their wallets. In our work together, I’ll spot potential problems and blind spots, helping you avoid expensive mistakes. I’ll also make sure we’re working to develop the proof that shows your business is an excellent prospective investment.
Just this year, my clients have done amazing things:
- TWO clients of mine participated in Leap Ventures Startup Bootcamp supporting female-founded startups in the pet care industry. Dana of Pet Parent and Sonali of Petminded were just 2 of 13 selected startups!
- Greg Yeutter of Bedtime Bulb was 1 of 6 finalists up for Small Business Owner Under 30 of the Year award! You can learn more about Greg’s backstory in this Business Insider article.
- Bilyana Freye’s Hoppin (aka ‘Airbnb for Work’) and her cofounder Luuk participated in the top B2B SaaS Accelerator: Acceleprise.vc.
- Andrew Forman from Givz was featured on Fast Company: This new app lets you give to charity like you’re Venmoing a donation
- Lola Adeyemi from MentoringHer was featured in Forbes: The 7 Lessons to Remember For Your Entrepreneurial Journey
- Sonali Nigam of PetMinded launched NYC Dog Restaurant Week. Check out the buzz and learn more about Petminded’s event on Good Morning America and The NY Times.