In episode 2 of Make Sense, I sit down with Sean Boyce, a B2B SaaS consultant with extensive industry expertise in finance, nonprofits and technology. We talk about engineering, software development and what it all looks like as we move into the future.
– The Future of the Engineering Role
– Team skillsets & no-code tools know-how
– The Pareto Principle (80-20 rules) and what software can be covered by commoditized code skillsets
– Does Silicon Valley’s flavor of venture-backed startup growth encourage bad behavior among Tech CEOs?
– How will interest rate hikes affect startup fundraising and how can you plan around it?
– Business models, path to profitability & SaaS economics
– Who will replace the Tech CEO hero in terms of innovation and the possibility of the future?
Make Sense is a weekly series dedicated to talking about startup stories from the past, hysterical or mind-numbing blunders, how to do better. We also discuss how tech impacts us and how we can raise the bar when it comes to the ethics, morals, and standards in the tech industry.
Sean Boyce is a B2B SaaS consultant with extensive industry expertise in finance, nonprofits and technology. He’s built several product businesses such as StaffGeek and Podcast Chef. Sean is also the host of the Product Launch podcast. If you’d like to find product-market fit faster, sign up for his free email course at nxtstep.io/fit.
Like this video? Subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch new episodes each week!