In this episode of Make Sense, I sit down with Nicole Tremaglio, the host of thepodcast and a pop culture expert exploring the evolution of culture and technology. We talk about web3, building a community, and the future of work.
– A look at web2 vs. web3
– A look back: When did you join Facebook?
– What IS web3?
– Is social media an abuser?
– How is marketing changing when it comes to web2 vs. web 3 applications? And how social media is affecting us
– Social media algorithms and their effect on our mental health and being intentional on social media
– How can I get a web3 experience using web2?
– Suggestions on how we can be more intentional with our use of social media platforms
Make Sense is a weekly series dedicated to talking about startup stories from the past, hysterical or mind-numbing blunders, how to do better. We also discuss how tech impacts us and how we can raise the bar when it comes to the ethics, morals, and standards in the tech industry.
Nicole Tremaglio is the host of the Nicstalgia podcast and a pop culture expert exploring the evolution of culture and technology. Nic’s your extra friend. She’s the queen of retro nostalgia and a full-time Aries, likely wearing platform shoes while curating a hyper-specific 2000s playlist and drinking an iced coffee. Nicole is excited about both retro and emerging tech, working in web3 marketing at an entertainment company. Her POV on cyclical trends, consumer behavior, and identity expression through personal style is informed by her education and professional background in the fashion industry – and working at the mall in the 2000s, of course.
Connect with her
Like this video? Subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch new episodes each week!