In the premier episode of Make Sense, I sit down with Arielle Shnaidman, an Executive Coach for founders and leaders. We talk about entrepreneurship as a journey, the future of the tech industry, and ChatGPT.
– Entrepreneurship is a personal quest
– The roles of failure and fear in entrepreneurship
– Taking the leap and starting Make Sense
– Breaking down what held Lindsay back when creating this podcast
– An entrepreneur’s inner game and outer game
– 2022 was a big year for a lot of bad actors in tech. How does the ‘everyday founder’ fit into this world?
– Do you need to talk to your customers?
– Insights on ChatGPT and AI
– Can ChatGPT improve your writing? And ChatGPT applications
Make Sense is a weekly series dedicated to talking about startup stories from the past, hysterical or mind-numbing blunders, how to do better. We also discuss how tech impacts us and how we can raise the bar when it comes to the ethics, morals, and standards in the tech industry.
Arielle Shnaidman is an executive coach for founders and leaders and a go-to-market strategist for startups. Visitto learn more about Arielle!
Like this video? Subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch new episodes each week!